Hey guys, welcome back to another blog post. I thought since it’s my last week being 17 this week, that I would do a couple of tags to celebrate the new milestone. This whole tag was inspired by The Newbury Girl all about how boujee I feel my my beauty obsession is. If you’d like to get involved, be sure to copy the questions below as it was really fun to complete and with that said, I hope you guys enjoy…
1. Would you rather buy one expensive/luxury item or buy several items with the same amount of money?
Honestly it all depends on the quality of the items. If it’s an expensive item I’ve had my eye on for awhile then I’d definitely go for that, but if I’ve heard a lot about cheaper products then I’d for sure go for that.
2. When it comes to beauty products, do you believe the phrase “you get what you pay for”?
Not at all. I’ve had foundations over £40 that I’ve hated and ones for under £10 that I’ve loved.
3. What’s the most expensive beauty item you’ve purchased with your own money?
Most of my makeup is gifted to me in some way or another, so I think the most expensive thing I’ve payed for myself would be the Dior backstage contour palette.
4. Are you willing to buy products at full price or do you usually wait for a sale or discount code?
I love a good sale of course but if it’s something I know I really want I will save up and buy it.
5. Where do you shop for beauty products the most?
Probably Selfridges because they have a bit of everything, whereas Boots and Debenhams sometimes only have a limited stock of specific products.
6. How often do you get your nails and/or hair done?
Nails – hardly ever unless I have something cool planned.
Hair – probably once every 6 months.
7. Do you prefer long or short nails?
Long fake nails for me is the definition of boujee.
8. Which makeup brush brand is your favorite?
This is hard because I rarely experiment with brushes. So I’d have to say Morphe because of how amazing they blend.
9. High end or drug store mascara?
High end, only because I love Urban Decay’s Perversion Mascara.
10. Think of your favourite makeup brand, is it Drugstore, High End, Luxury or Indie?
Dior – so High End, also Fenty which is again High End but really is amazing!
11. Considering your answers to these questions, do you think you’re boujee?
I’m going to have to say yes haha. I do love a good luxury makeup item, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love a good drugstore one either. Overall, after answering these questions I think I must have a lil bit of boujee in me haha.